The Magnanini Winery Restaurant Experience
Our Tasting Room and Restaurant are located in the same place right inside the Winery!
How it works:
- Open seating is readily available, so grab a table indoors or outdoors overlooking the vineyards.
- Menus are different each day of the week to pair with our Wines and Grappa's!
- QR codes are linked to each table for food ordering convenience! If you would rather pay cash or order with someone, you may do so with any bartender.
- Wait times for food are expected at high volume times, especially during the dinner rush. We do try to make our guests aware of wait times on our QR ordering and at the bar before ordering so that guests are aware.
- Food Service is much like a traditional restaurant, you will be served to your table and cleared when you are finished. Our staff is available and eager to serve and answer any questions that you may have.
- Beverages Drinks and wine tasting paddles can be purchased at the bar to take to your table. Our wine flights include any 5 wines or sangria for $15. You can purchase beer, wine and sangria by the bottle or glass, and our signature grappa cocktails with your bartender. Water stations can be found inside and outside on various wine barrels.
- Dietary restrictions can be entered into the QR system, or you may even let a server or busser know as they will make sure your order is updated.
- Suggestions Please order your food right when you arrive at the table to receive it in a timely manner. While you wait, you are more than welcome to order drinks, enjoy the live music, walk through our 14 acres of vineyard, and enjoy the view from our winery garden.
We look forward to seeing you at the winery soon!